Feeling a little slow as of late, even though I've been working on a larger project for a couple of weeks straight. It started out roughly, since I was transferring the original sketch to the final format via grid, and somehow my grid was slightly off and ended up distorting the first attempt. NOT PRETTY. Then my current attempt accidentally ended up on a less desirable bristol vellum than usual, but I made do.
Since I can't show you the full image for a while now, this little snippet will have to suffice:
I will probably find plenty of things wrong with the final for me to fix, but I've got time for that, thankfully.